So here we are. Adios 2014. And heeeey 2015! StyleCrush is back.
Firstly my apologies for lack of post over the last three weeks, I was enjoying some much-needed time off and hanging out with my babies. There was way too much eating and drinking and now I can’t fit into many of my clothes. Eek!
What a year…
Is it just me getting older or did 2014 seem to be marred by terrible, terrible tragedy? A Missing aircraft, a plane that was shot out of the sky leaving Mo, Evie and Otis’ parents along with a Country in mourning, a lost little boy who had an entire community coming together and for it to end in the most horrific of ways, a terrorist who changed Sydney forever and left 2 families without loved ones and then a plane that is now sitting on the seabed off the coast of Borneo. It was a rough year.
So instead of the usual new years resolutions, I have decided that these will be my top five;
1. To be kinder to people who are least kind to me (they are probably the people who need it the most).
2. To tell the people I love “I love you” more.
3. To live each day fuller, richer and with more adventure.
4. Have more faith in humanity.
5. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
So, that’s it. First post for 2015 and a clear idea of my goals for this year. Now, if I can just get used to writing 2015…
Until next time…