One word this week… Pineapple. I am so loving anything and everything pineapple. I don’t know if it was our recent trip to Hawaii that sparked my love for the pineapple – They have THE best pineapples in the world in Hawaii and they put the juice in just about every cocktail, so I fell in love with the pineapple all over again.
Luckily for me there are no shortages of pineapple-ly (I didn’t know what other word to use here to explain things that are very pineapple, so I invented one… hence pineapple-ly) things everywhere I look!
For those of you that follow along on Instagram you will have seen my recent post on my purchases that were all about the pineapple. Clearly I am not the only one loving this seriously cool fruit as there is an abundance of pineapple things right now in stores everywhere
- Sequin pineapple cushion from Not on the High Street $143.09
- Yellow pineapple Hairclips from Seed
- Aquazzura Firenze pina colada shoes
- Pineapple outdoor cushion from Target $30
- Green pineapple beach towel from Country Road
- White pineapple from Adairs $23.95
- Pineapple picks (image via pinterest)
- Pineapple tank from Sportsgirl $29.95
- Soludos pineapple printed espadrilles from ASOS $29.00
- Pineapple duffle bag from Sportsgirl $49.95
Until next time…