You know how it goes, it’s Monday afternoon and you have no idea what to make for dinner. Get organised today for tomorrow and try this amazing and healthy oven roasted salmon recipe that I tested for you all… even the kids liked it and the best part is you don’t have to make a mess of your kitchen or stove!
- 400g trimmed green beans, blanched and refreshed
- 200g broccoli florets, blanched and refreshed
- 200g asparagus sears, blanched and refreshed
- Juice of 2 lemons plus husks
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 30g black Greek olives
- 4 vines of cherry tomatoes (vines included)
- 4 salmon fillets (roughly 100g each)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Place blanched vegies and seasonings in a large roasting pan, squeezing the juice of one lemon over them. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Scatter in the olives and place vine tomatoes on top.
- Lay the salmon fillets skin side down as a top layer and squeeze over the second lemon, throwing in both husks.
- Oven roast for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked. The tomatoes and lemon would have made a great juice to spoon over the fish. Serve with vegetables.