This week I wanted to share my top 5 best beauty buys. I have been telling a few people about my fave products and everyone has loved them so I thought I would share them with you, my most fabulous readers.
1. Beauty Pick 1 – Kevyn Aucoin Eyebrow Pencil – This has to be the BEST eyebrow pencil I have come across, when used lightly and with feathered strokes it looks like real hair (and its recently come down in price). Available at Mecca Cosmetica.
2. Beauty Pick 2 – Pores No More – This is the most AMAZING product to use if you have large pores, simply put it on under your makeup (or you can wear it on its own, like I do) to minimize your pores instantly. My make up artist put me onto it and I cant get enough of it – FABULOUS! Available at Mecca Cosmetica.
3. Beauty Pick 3 – Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita – This lipstick can be put under almost any colour to enhance it slightly or worn alone for the perfect day shade. I once read an article that said it was universally flattering and I couldn’t agree more. Just the right amount of gloss and pink and its positively perfect. Available at Mecca Cosmetica.
4. Beauty Pick 4 – YSL Touche Eclat – Definitely a concealer used by many of the best make up artists in the world. This concealer can instantly hide dark circles and brighten areas that need it, it has the most gorgeous texture and is super easy to apply. Available at Myer or David Jones.
5. Beauty Pick 5 – Chanel nail polish in ‘Suspicious’ – I love nail colours that aren’t too pink or too red, and this one is just the right shade, it dries nicely and you don’t need to be a professional to apply it. Available at Myer or David Jones.
I hope there is something here that you find fabulous.
Until next time…